2021 Season is Here! Information for all Juniors, Junior Girls, Open Womens and Open Men Teams
Welcome to 2021 Preseason! Please see below for information for all teams. It is exciting times as the club is looking to double is total playing numbers in comparison to 2020. This is a huge improvement with it looking like over 100 players to pull on the might Red and White in 2021.
Juniors up to Under 12's
- Training has commenced, Training occurs at Victory Park, Laidlaw Rd from 3:45pm - 5pm Thursdays
- Sign on is still available every Thursday, Come on down and enquire about signing up, or Just join in on the fun of some great rugby training and skills
- All are welcome to come and try rugby on these training days!
- Sign up instructions are available on our website - head to the juniors tab for more information
- Join the mighty tadpoles and the sea of red for 2021!
- Preseason competitions for juniors commence in mid-March with the season to begin after Easter
Junior Girls 7's Program
- Training has commenced for our Junior Girl's 7's program - Compulsory session - Tuesdays 4:45pm - 6pm
- Teams so far and still recruiting! Under 15's Girls, 2 x Under 17's Girls
- Optional sessions for representative pathway - S&C 4pm-4:45pm Tuesdays and 5:30pm - 7pm Thursdays (From March 4th onwards for Thursday Session)
- As new teams on the block in 2020, Under 17's Premiers, Under 15's Runner up.
- Training is Commencing on March 4th - 5:30pm - 7pm Thursdays
- A first for Nambour Rugby having an Open Women's 12 a side team
- Squad is filling up fast - Enquire today about joining this exciting team for the 2021 Season
- Optional sessions on Tuesdays
Open Men - Reserve Grade
- Preseason training in full swing - Training Thursdays 6:15pm - 7:45pm
- Open Gym for players on Tuesdays from 4:45pm - 7pm
- First Trial Match v Brisbane Irish March 6th at 4pm at Home
- First game v Eumundi March 27th 3pm at Eumundi
- The squad is filling up fast! Enquire today or head down to training!
It has been a huge offseason for the club, with the number of expansion teams really gathering momentum and the club is always on the look out for more volunteers/coaches for the season ahead.
Are you keen to help out with coaching? Enquire today! via the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org