After a successful debut season in 2021 that saw our Nambour Women make the SCRU Finals, we stepped it up a notch in 2022 and after a dominant season, went on to take out the Premiership. In 2023, we are driven to creating a fun atmosphere while also assisting individuals in reaching their representative goals.
Training takes place on Tuesday evenings from 6.00pm - 7.15pm with an optional S&C session from 5.30pm - 6.00pm in our gym (free of charge).
In addition to the SCRU Women's 12-a-side competition, Nambour Rugby Union offers the most extensive 7's Program on the Sunshine Coast as well as creating pathways to representative opportunities across all forms of the game.
- Nambour Toads full membership
- RugbyAU insurance
- Provision and laundering of playing jerseys
- QRU levy
- SCRU competition management & QRRA referees
- Match Day medical support and strapping
- Post-game refreshments
- Nambour Toads training kit including polo, training shirt, shorts and socks.
- Presentation Night Ticket